Pienso is a low-code / no-code interactive deep learning platform that allows collaboration between data science teams and subject matter experts within their own enterprise. Pienso is a deep tech company. We work on building large language models & machine learning systems.
Our company’s goal is to democratize access to machine learning and make the results easily accessible to people with no prior background in advanced statistics or natural language processing. Our motto is human perspective + machine > just the machine.
Who We Are:
Pienso is an MIT spinoff based in Arlington, Virginia, Brooklyn, New York and Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Pienso is now a remote-first workforce. Our team is composed of machine learning hackers, full-stack engineers, and user-experience doyens. We value epic engineering, creativity, a high empathy work environment and in work-life balance.
Who You'll Do
- Writing performant code for handling billions of data points
- Create beautiful interactive data experiences
- Ship clean and elegant user interfaces
- Implementing and championing best practices and principles for test automation & micro services initiatives.
- Crafting elegant, scalable web-services
- Defining and optimizing our cloud & on-premise infrastructure
- Embracing continuous integration & DevOps best practices
- Working on a small team and helping where help is needed
- Work on a variety of cutting-edge hardware accelerators for deep learning
Who You Are:
You’re a data centric software engineer who has experience working directly with product owners to deliver on both architectural & feature roadmaps. You have a love for both user-centric design and highly performant large data systems. You work hand in hand with deep learning and DevOps engineers to build state-of-the-art interactive AI experiences. You’re comfortable working in an un-siloed company and interacting with non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong database knowledge including performance tuning
- Experience building and maintaining distributed micro services; debugging & monitoring live production environments, and experienced with Kubernetes & Docker
- Portfolio of visualization examples
- Examples of clean code you’ve written filled with great design-patterns and a track record of working with numerous modern development frameworks
- Comfortable working at a venture-backed startup
- B.S., or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
❖ Storage: PostgreSQL / Elasticsearch / Vector Databases
❖ Languages: TypeScript and Python
❖ Frameworks: Express, Angular, RxJS, Ray, Arrow
❖ MicroServices / Continuous Deployment
❖ Orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes
❖ On-Premise / AWS / GCP
Pienso is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants regardless of race, sex, gender identity, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran status or sexual orientation. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Interested in joining the Pienso Team, please email your résumé to email@example.com.